Dress (worn as top) - Topshop // Skirt - Thrifted // Sunglasses - Cheap Monday via ASOS 



I don't have time for a lot of things most girls have time for. I'm not saying this makes me better than them. Of course not.
For example, getting my nails done. I just don't see the point? I mean, paying for fake nails when I can grow mine - which I never bother doing because I use my hands a lot and my practicals require getting my hands dirty - is just ridiculous. 
Serious make-up. Contouring, highlighting, eyebrow painting. Even more ridiculous. When I do make-up, it's almost barely noticeable. I'm a huge fan of "no make-up make-up". 
Red lipstick makes me nervous, it makes me feel like I'm trying to be someone I'm not.
I don't like heels, well I do like them but they just aren't comfortable. Flat feet problems. So I've decided to stop buying them. 
Fashun must not be painful.
Weave. I won't lie, I consider investing in good quality weave sometimes but only because braiding my hair myself takes a lot of time. I also figured out that weave is recyclable. Good weave can last years but no one ever reuses braid extensions that long. It'd probably be better for the environment. Maybe, I will buy weave. Maybe.

Photo Credit: Chinwe Nwaiwu




Powered by Blogger.

Instagram