Take a few seconds to laugh at my facial expression in the photo below. I cannot remember what I was looking at with that scared face.




Asymmetric Shirt Dress - ASOS // Bodycon Maxi Dress & Slides - H&M // Sunglasses - Cheap Monday via ASOS // Backpack - Dunlop via Topman




I bought the H&M dress last year before Halloween because I planned to wear it out as part of my Medusa costume but then the day came and I just couldn't be bothered to go out. Although I'm not a huge fan of tight clothes, I really like this dress.
I decided to pair it with the ASOS shirtdress which everyone I know hates, lol. I just left the buttons undone and then! Instant kimono. I didn't iron it. I keep telling myself that rumpled is in fashion because I really do not like ironing.

I wore this yesterday to see the new Step Up movie with Deola. Ohhhmygosssh, it was so amazing. I got home and danced myself to sleep.

In other news, I'm selling a few items on Depop. My username is ORRBLOG.
Have a great day, guys.
x

Photo Credit: Deola Bamigboye

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram